Simplify Your Gifting

It's the time of year when you are either going crazy trying to mark every last item off your gifting list or you're dreading the part where you have to drag yourself out of the house and shop with all the crazies.

Some people love this time of year because of the shopping, but if you're like me it's more like hot chocolate and peanut butter fudge that get you through the madness. I have always loved this time of year because of the food, family, and twinkle lights. (Twinkle lights are my favorite! ❤) I love giving and receiving gifts too...I don't like how the world has changed our mindset of gifting.

The holidays have become so commercialized and more about the consumer than about the gift or the thought. Join us for the next 6 weeks, as we share some ideas on gifting and saving ourselves from the madness. It's time to reclaim gifting!



No comments:

Post a Comment