Day One

Day one or one day. It's the beginning of a beginning.

This is the first page of a journey. A journey of life and revelation. A journey of discovery and inspiration.

Who we are...

Alicia - I'm a mom of twins and I love spending time in the kitchen - whether it's at the stove or around the table with family, it's my favorite room of the house. The kitchen is the heart of my home. I have a passion for creativity whether it's experimenting with a recipe, coloring with my kids, or trying to be "artsy" with an Instagram post. I've always loved art and how it can be something different for every one. My hope is that this little blog is not just a creative outlet, but also an expression of love - love of family...love of discovery...love of life.

Jason - I'm a dad of two crazy boys and I couldn't imagine life without them. My journey has been an interesting one to say the least, but every decision I've made has led me to this point, and I couldn't be happier. I'm a musician and what I like to think is an all around artist. Being raised in the south, family, food, and faith were of utmost importance and that still stands with me today. This blog is a journey. Our journey. One full of love and laughter, and hopefully a few lessons along the way. That's why we're here. I hope everyone who reads this will take with them something of value that will help enrich themselves and their families.

Together - We're just 2 people with a passion for words who are on this journey together through love and life as we navigate through the blending of 2 families. Some posts from him, some from her, and some a collaboration. 

Born out of year-end reflections, we have big plans for this little blog.  Join us on our journey through laughter and tears and crazy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment